Thrive Where Contributions Are Rewarded and Valued
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. Sound values our advanced practice providers and realizes they need a forum to collaborate. Our APP collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers. We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APP's that are provided to our physician providers.
Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed, non-profit, critical access hospital, is a part of a 15-hospital system in Michigan called Ascension. The hospital serves Dowagiac and Cass County with primary care, secondary services and tertiary care in cardiovascular, orthopedic, pulmonary, and diagnostic services. Thanks to the link with Borgess Health, the hospital offers many specialty services usually found only in larger cities.
- Team of 1 physician and 1 full-time advanced practitioner
- No call environment; No code requirement; No procedures
- Specialty Coverage - CT, Ultrasound - 24/7; Cardiologist, General Surgery 8a-4p, 4-days/wk
- Schedule: Weekend coverage only
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital was recognized by Centers for Medical & Medicaid Services (CMS) as one of the modern hospitals which are scientifically measured and assessed to have high-quality health care services for promoting health and improving the quality of life.