L0424 Suburban Buick GMC of Troy Buick GMC of Troy
The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
If you are a customer service professional with great people and computer skills, APPLY TODAY to join us on the road to success! We are committed to Growing our Company and Growing our People!
We are one of over 245+ Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. We are growing fast! And with growth comes opportunity. With dealerships in 20 states we can offer the right career path for you! Responsibilities:
The Business Development Center (BDC) Administrator is responsible for developing, processing, managing, following up and tracking all customers as it pertains to parts, service and sales departments within the dealership.
- Gather accurate customer information to create a database for continual follow-up and retention
- Build and maintain knowledge of product information, current sales pricing, and dealership and manufacturer events and promotions.
- Utilize computer & phone skills within our Internet department to increase appointments, sales and customer retention.
- Schedule solid appointments with customer call-ins, lists of sold and unsold floor traffic, previous customers, referrals, other generic leads and service and parts customers.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Ability to present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to manage one's own time effectively.
- Ability to type efficiently.
- Basic & phone computer skills.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.